The Minnesota PGA Golf Card - discount ticket for avid players.
Get preferred rates for green fees at over 165 courses, help introduce kids to a lifelong passion with free rounds of golf at more than 45 area courses.
Proceeds from card sales benefit Minnesota PGA groups, including the PGA Junior Golf Program to support young players and the future of the sport.
How to Use Your Card
Saving money with your card is easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
- Call the participating course as listed on this website.
- Book your tee time and identify yourself as a Minnesota PGA Golf Cardholder.
- Present your card at tee time and enjoy the savings.
- Make sure to view course details - you may be required to print a coupon.
On Dining and Travel:
- Log in and search for participating businesses by clicking on one of the discount categories. Enter a city or ZIP code into the box marked "Find Discounts".
- Click "Go" and a list of available discounts will be presented.
- Click the name of a business and follow the online redemption instructions.
Have fun saving!